Over the last 6 weeks, you have learned about deploying Consul clusters into both VMs and Kubernetes, how Consul Service Registration, Discovery, and Health Monitoring are deployed and managed. We also spent time learning about how to operate our Consul clusters including backup and restore procedures and best practices around cluster monitoring. You have engaged with live webinars, office hours with Consul experts, and Terraform starter code to bootstrap your deployment.
Feel free to refer back to the tutorials shared over the last 10 weeks at any time. Additionally, here are some ongoing resources for you:
- Join us for HashiConf, our flagship community event to hear keynotes and product updates, dive deep with hands-on labs and technical sessions, and more.
- Follow our events page for upcoming webinars.
- Production Readiness Checklist
- Consul Up and Running
- Consul Release Notes
- Want to speed up application delivery? In this video, HashiCorp Co-Founder and CTO Armon Dadgar explains how with Consul and Terraform.
- If you need additional assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
- Week 1 - Welcome to Vault Enterprise
- Week 2 - Deploy and Configure Vault Enterprise and Migrating from OSS to Enterprise
- Week 3 - Vault Secrets Management Fundamentals and Advanced Features
- Week 4 - Community Office Hours
- Week 5 - Terraform Provider for Vault
- Week 6 - Monitoring Vault, Vault Integration Concepts, Vault and Kubernetes
- Week 7 - Vault Management Tasks and Vault Operations