TFE Release v202105-1 (534)
Edit this page on GitHub
- Changed run page to keep apply logs open after an active run completes.
- Added "Created via" to the sidebar
- Added Link as the Run Triggers header
- Changed count display for run triggers
- Changed submodule and examples UI
- Added Terraform CLI versions up through 0.15.3 to Terraform Enterprise.
- Changed the maximum Sentinel job execution time to 1 hour.
- Changed the Sentinel runtime to version 0.18.1. For the latest changes, see the release notes.
- Changed mock generation so that: 1) best efforts are made to obfuscate sensitive values, and 2) generate the sample configuration file as HCL instead of legacy JSON.
- Fixed plan logs upload expiration to match the actual maximum plan runtime.
- Reduce Terraform State Parser maximum memory usage on small states.
- Fixed error when deleting workspaces
- Fixed OOM errors when deleting large workspaces
- Fixed run trigger scrollbars when overflow is present
- Fixed module view published date bug.
- Fixed an issue where a user couldn't accept an invitation if they'd ever had an expired invite.
- Fixed an issue preventing users who had an invalid invitation token from clicking through to the sign up form.
- Fixed some communication components between the Sentinel worker and TFE internal API to ensure the worker does not execute a policy check before it is ready.
- Fixed an issue where policy check results were being submitted for already completed checks, causing confusing results (passing results for failed checks, for example).
- Changed refresh interval for GitLab.com OAuth Token refreshes.
- Fixed unpacking custom provider binaries when using Terraform 0.14.x and 0.15.x.
- Changed frontend route params for organization and workspace names case insensitive
- Changed retry behavior to not retry HTTP basic auth failures when ingressing configurations
autocomplete=offattribute to password fields
- Updated the Ruby version used by the application to 2.7.3.
- Ongoing container updates to address reported vulnerabilities in underlying packages / dependencies.