We have implemented the following features in this release:
You can now execute Terraform tasks in
cloud agent mode. For more information, refer to the per-task execution mode documentation.
CTS now supports interoperability with HCP Consul. CTS retrieves licenses from HCP Consul so that users can keep their HCP Consul license or Consul enterprise deployment license in sync.
CTS includes a new configuration block that automatically registers CTS as a service within Consul as soon as CTS is instantiated. This eliminates the manual step of registering CTS as a service within the Consul catalog. This service registration also enables health checking on CTS using the newly added health API endpoint.
We improved CTS's CLI discoverability functionality. The
consul-terraform-sync command features opt-in autocompletion for flags, subcommands, and arguments
CTS includes a new API endpoint that provides operators with the health status of their CTS instance.
- Consul: v1.9+
- Enterprise HCP Consul: Latest
- Terraform CLI: v0.13 - v1.1
- Enterprise Terraform Cloud: Latest
- Enterprise Terraform Enterprise: v202010-2 - Latest
- [GH-790]Enterprise Deprecate
terraform_versiontask configuration in favor of
- [GH-810] Enterprise Deprecate
license_pathconfiguration in favor of
- [GH-866] Deprecate starting CTS as a daemon using no CLI command in favor of starting CTS as a daemon using the new
The changelogs for this major release version and any maintenance versions are listed below.
Note: These links will redirect you to the changelogs on the GitHub website.