The programming libraries listed on this page can be used to consume the API more conveniently. Some are officially maintained while others are provided by the community.
These libraries are officially maintained by HashiCorp.
$ go get github.com/hashicorp/vault/api
$ gem install vault
- Vault DotNet Client - Note that this is currently in early development, and is not yet production-ready.
# Install-Package HashiCorp.Vault
These libraries are provided by the community.
$ pip install ansible-modules-hashivault
- VaultSharp (.NET Standard 2.0 & 1.3, .NET Core >= 1.0.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6, Mono, iOS, Android, Mac, UWP etc.)
$ Install-Package VaultSharp
$ Install-Package Vault
$ go get github.com/adfinis-sygroup/vault-client
$ go get github.com/mittwald/vaultgo
$ cabal install vault-tool
$ stack install gothic
$ npm install node-vault
- vaulTS (Github NPM Registry)
$ npm install @mittwald/vaults
- vault-api (Typescript. Axios-like API)
$ npm install vault-api
- loopback4-vault (LoopBack 4 Extension)
$ npm i @sourceloop/vault
$ composer require jippi/vault-php-sdk
- vault-php-sdk extended from jipppi
$ composer require violuke/vault-php-sdk
$ composer require csharpru/vault-php
$ composer require mittwald/vault-php
$ pip install hvac