Over the last 7 weeks, you have learned about deploying Vault Enterprise, how identity management is used, authentication and access, along with secrets and secrets management. We also spent time learning to manage Vault in a production environment, telemetry, additionally we studied HashiStack products that integrate with Vault as well as third-party tools and their integration patterns.
You have engaged with live webinars, office hours with Vault experts, and interactive sandboxes to learn more about OIDC authentication with Okta, Kubernetes, and much more.
Feel free to refer back to the tutorials shared over the last 10 weeks at any time. Additionally, here are some ongoing resources for you:
Join us for HashiConf, our flagship community event to hear keynotes and product updates, dive deep with hands-on labs and technical sessions, and more. Follow our events page for upcoming webinars. If you need additional assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
- Week 1 - Welcome to Vault Enterprise
- Week 2 - Deploy and Configure Vault Enterprise and Migrating from OSS to Enterprise
- Week 3 - Vault Secrets Management Fundamentals and Advanced Features
- Week 4 - Community Office Hours
- Week 5 - Terraform Provider for Vault
- Week 6 - Monitoring Vault, Vault Integration Concepts, Vault and Kubernetes
- Week 7 - Vault Management Tasks and Vault Operations