This page explains how to create an account in HashiCorp Cloud Platform (HCP) and manage your account settings.
You can create an HCP account using one of the following methods:
- Email and password
- Single Sign-On through GitHub or an identity provider configured for an HCP organization
You can also use your HCP credentials to sign in to the following HashiCorp products and educational resources:
- Terraform Cloud: Refer to the Terraform Cloud documentation to learn how to log in with your HCP credentials.
- Tutorials: Step-by-step tutorials to learn HCP and other HashiCorp products
- Discuss: Discussion forums where you can ask questions and product announcements
- HashiConf virtual events: Resources for HashiCorp's bi-annual conference
You can review your account settings, change your password, and enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) from your account settings screen. Choose Account settings from your user profile menu to review basic information about your account.
Click Security in the sidebar to access additional features. You can perform the following actions on the Security screen:
Click Send password reset email to initiate the process of changing your password. Follow the instructions in the email to proceed.
Click Enable MFA to begin setting up MFA. Refer to the Multi-factor Authentication documentation for next steps.